Your Very Own Snapchat Filter. The Newest Wedding Trend.
First it was DJs, Butler Events DJ's of course. Then came the cupcakes. Then the Photo Booths. Then food trucks. So what's the next big thing to have at your next event or wedding? You guessed it... your very own Snapchat filter. Here's the step by step process on how it works:
1. First start here: https://www.snapchat.com/on-demand
2. Then click create now and it will prompt you to log into your Snapchat account
3. Once logged in, this screen should pop up:
From here, you can either upload a customized filter or choose to design one through Snapchats own little tool. This is the easiest and most convenient option. This is the option we did.
4. It will then prompt you to choose the occasion:
Here at Butler Events, we specialize in weddings and corporate events, so we choose to use the weddings option.
5. From there, you can choose different designs and even add dates and names!
Get creative and have fun!
6. Next, you'll want to choose the dates and times you want the filter to be live.
You can have it for just the reception day/time, or you can even run it all month and use it for pictures during all the planning and preparing. This is when the pricing starts to vary depending on how long you set it for.
7. On the next page, you can create an area of where the filter can be used.
Just type in the event venue address, or create a fence AKA perimeter of where you want the filter to be used.
8. Click next and put in your payment info and BAM! You have your very own Snapchat filter!
Feel free to share this with your friends who are getting married and don't forget to tell them to contact us to book their DJ and photo booth.